Friday, March 19, 2010

Last weekend we took the kids to have some spring pictures made. My friend Melissa Laird took them. They had a bunny named Oreo that posed with them for a few pictures. We had gone to a birthday party for a little girl that morning, came home, made the kids take a nap, and took pictures at 4pm. I did not have Ainsley's Easter dress in at the time, so I put her in a dress she already has. This is Will's Easter outfit, however. We bought it last year for Easter, but it was too big. Luckily he can wear it this year. The session didn't last long and they both did really well. Will espescially liked Oreo, and he was a very well behaved rabbit! The sitting fee included a CD so that we can print whatever we like. Now I just have to decide which ones.














1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute! We definitely want to print a few.

    ReplyDelete